Thursday, February 9, 2012

1Password

The one iPad app I couldn’t possibly live without is 1Password, by Agile Web Solutions. 1Password stores my user names and passwords for hundreds of Web sites, generates new random passwords when I need them, remembers the serial numbers for my software and the numbers of my credit cards, and saves me an untold amount of time and effort while keeping my critical information safe. It also, of course, syncs wirelessly with 1Password on my Mac and iPhone. (I’ve written much more about 1Password, and other password utilities, in Take Control of Passwords in Mac OS X.) If you already own 1Password Pro ($14.99), note that it’s a universal app that works great on the iPad as well as on the iPhone and iPod touch. If you have only an iPad and want to save a few bucks, you can instead get 1Password for iPad ($9.99).

Source of Information : TidBITS-Take Control of Working with Your iPad 2011 
1PasswordSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "1Password"

Post a Comment